Lily's been dealing with a cold for the last week or two. She's had a stuffy nose off and on and now has a cough. She's a little hoarse, so it's funny to hear her cry. She's definitely on the upswing now, so it hasn't been too rough at the house. Greg and Katie keep talking about how she might be teething, but when I sniff her I don't see anything in her mouth.
She's getting really close to crawling. She can get around with the "army crawl" technique, but I'm sure any day now she'll be moving around on all fours. I've been trying to teach her how to do it.
Lily has decided that the tags on my collar are pretty cool. She slowly makes her way over to me and starts pulling on them. It's ok for a little while, but then I have to leave. I get pretty annoyed.
Here are some recent pictures:
When I get scared, I climb on my people. I was hoping they would protect me from the fireworks going off outside.

Our future Tiger
Lily sleeping with her butt in the air.
I hate when my people do this kind of stuff to me. They put one of Lily's stuffed animals around my neck.
No comments:
Post a Comment