Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Photos

It's been a while since my last post. I apologize for my absence. Here are some recent pictures. Lily goes for her 9 month pictures this afternoon.

I like to call this picture "Crazy Eyes". I'm not sure who looks creepier me with the two different colored eyes or Lily with that facial expression.



Lily likes to help Katie with the laundry. Here she is sitting in the bucket.


She has also learned that when the camera beeps, it's time to turn up the cheese factor. Here she is hamming it up for the camera.


This was her first trip to the Science Center.

1 comment:

Jersey said...

Norm,

You need to stay away from that demon-possessed baby. Her proximity to your left side already began to affect the color of your left eye, and undoubtedly left a scar on your soul. RUN AWAY!!