My people know I love the Tigers and yet they abandoned me while they went to see Mizzou beat Illinois 40-34 this past weekend. If I was there like I should have been, the game would not have been close at all. My ferocious barks and cheers would've intimidated those orange wearing pansies so bad, they would've hid in the locker room. Here are a couple of pictures my people took that day.

This was the highlight of my day. I spent the rest of my time alone and wishing someone had left the game on for me. I'm a smart dog, brilliant even according to some, but I can't figure out how to work those remotes.

Here is a shot of the band before the game started. If you look closely, you can see Truman in the lower left corner.

This is a shot of Katie and Samantha at the game. Unlike me in the earlier picture above, you will notice that they are smiling and having a good time.
1 comment:
Norm,
1. jump up on couch
2. Use left paw to hold remote steady on coffee table
3. Jab "power" with right paw. I prefer to use my single white nail.
4. select "pay per view" and look for "puppies gone wild"
5. smile
6. repeat steps 1-3 when people return
7. greet people happily at door as if nothing happened
you're welcome.
Post a Comment