16 years ago
Friday, April 18, 2008
My First Earthquake
There was a 5.2 magnitude earthquake this morning at the Illinois/Indiana border. St. Louis felt the effects of it around 4:30 a.m. Well, everyone felt it except my people. I tried to warn them by waking up and flapping my ears like I do every morning. My girl person heard me, but then went right back to sleep. My bald person never even moved. I'll have to come up with a better warning signal the next time an earthquake hits. None of us felt the 4.5 aftershock around 10:15 a.m. So, I've experienced my first earthquake...kind of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Norm
My people did wake up but they thought it was me leaning against the bed while I scratched behind my ear. They didn't figure it out until they logged on to the internet at 5:30. I could have told them, but they didn't ask.
Post a Comment