Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since I last posted! Sorry about that. I've finally unloaded the camera, so I'll try to catch you up on what we've been doing. Lily had a good 4th of July. My people took her over to her friend Spencer's house for a BBQ and then they all went to watch the fireworks in St. Charles. I hear Lily did really well, but when the first firework went off she promptly put her head on Greg's shoulder and went to sleep. Silly girl. She woke up after the finale and clapped with everyone though.
I've decided the older I get, the more scared I am of fireworks. Here's a picture of how I spent the whole 4th of July weekend.

Every time a firework would pop outside, I'd get a little closer to whichever person I was already near. I remember on this particular night, Katie went to bed and I hopped up there with her. The fireworks kept popping outside, so I ended up just laying on her head across her pillow. It was very comforting for me, but I don't think she liked it too much. She ended up kicking me off the bed. I don't get it.
My people took Lily to visit her friends Owen and Molly the other weekend. They played hard. She was tuckered out afterwards. Katie snapped this picture during the car ride home. She fell asleep seconds after this was taken.

Finally, this month Lily got her first tricycle. Here's a picture of her ready to go outside and giving it a test ride. She really likes it and tries to ride it everytime she leaves the house.


There were several cute videos on the camera. I'll try to post those a little later when I have some more time. Lily figured out she can spin and make herself dizzy. That's pretty funny to watch. She's also climbing a lot more and getting into absolutely everything. She also loves to pull my tail and "pat" my head. She's saying a lot more words (although her favorite is still "doggie") and is developing her personality more and more everyday. Screaming seems to be the new phase we're in right now. Fun, fun. I better warn
Bailey Dog that these things are still to come for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment