This past weekend was pretty busy for my people. On Saturday they went to a Pumpkin Patch. It must've been a pretty awesome place since they had a covered bridge named after me.

Lily got to take her first pony ride. She was a little unsure at first, but was saying "Weee!" once she got used to it.

My taller girl person got to fold herself into one of these little barrel train cars so Lily could go for a ride. Again, Lily said "Weeee!" all the way around as she honked the horn.

Lily helped them pick out a pumpkin...

And then hitched a ride on the cart back to the car.

The real excitement though was on Sunday. Lily's friend Spencer had his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. Lily loved all of the toddler sized rides there. Here she is with Bob the Builder.

She really liked him...

I have to admit, I'm pretty glad I wasn't invited to the Chuck E. Cheese party. I heard my people talking about how crazy and obnoxious it was and that they had no plans to return any time soon. I do wish I could've gone to the Pumpkin Patch though. I hear there were other dogs there. Then I could've gone to Bailey Dog's house afterwards to watch the Tigers stomp all over the Huskers!
I'm spending this weekend with Lily at my cousins' house while my tall people go to Columbia. They're going to the Mizzou/Oklahoma State game tomorrow. I haven't spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa's lately. I'm looking forward to it. I think Lily is too. I hear she has a busy weekend planned. Something about going out to breakfast with Grandma on Saturday and then going to church with them on Sunday. Should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment