16 years ago
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Camping
My people went camping this past weekend. I don't know if you remember, but it was cold. It was the first time it really got cold this year. The high on Saturday was something like 42* and the low at night got down into the 30s. It's been cold every day since then. I think my people are a little crazy. Doesn't it just look cold?
Here's my bald person and Bailey Dog's tall person starting the fire.
Their little camping excursion gave me a reason to go stay with my cousins and grandma and grandpa's house. I had a blast. I've claimed the wingback chair in their living room as my own. It's in the bay window that overlooks the front yard...the perfect spot. At first I was a little jealous when I found out that Bailey Dog got to go camping with them...
...but then I remembered how warm and cozy I was curled up in that chair and figured I got the better end of the deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment