Finally, the house is quiet again. The noisy little one and my girl person disappeared sometime last week. I haven't experienced this much peace for at least 2 years. I'm not sure where they went, but I'm trying not ask too many questions.
I have been helping my bald person fix up my new room this week. Although, I can't figure out why he painted the walls pink. Oh well. As long as I get a nice big bed all to myself, I'll be happy.
16 years ago
1 comment:
Beware, Norm! My people fixed a room up for me a while back and then selfishly gave it to my little person. He doesn't even really use it except when he makes a mess in his pants! All I do is throw up on the furniture every once in a while . . . seems like I deserve the room more than him.
Post a Comment