16 years ago
Friday, February 27, 2009
Sick Household
We've been a sick household this week. Lily went to the doctor on Monday and then again on Thursday. She was diagnosed with RSV and then an ear infection. She started antibiotics for the ear infection yesterday and seems to be doing better. My people knew she was feeling pretty crummy from the RSV, but I don't think they had any idea her ears were bothering her. She's a trooper. This is her first ear infection ever, so they're pretty grateful for that. My big girl person started getting sick a couple of days ago. They spent a lot of time this week sitting on the couch with a blanket...a Mizzou blanket, of course. I've spent my time hiding in the bedroom away from the sickos. My bald person hasn't gotten it yet. I'm keeping my paws crossed for him. Winston's people, if you're reading this, yes Lily still likes those glasses you let her take home after her visit.
On a more exciting note, Lily is officially in her big girl room sleeping in a big girl bed. I'll post pictures once the room is complete. It's not really decorated yet, it just has bedding and furniture. My people were worried about the transition, especially with her getting sick right when they made the switch, but she's done great. I guess the true test will be what she decides to do once she's feeling 100%. Now that she's sleeping in a big girl bed with a big girl pillow, she wakes up with some awesome bed head. Here's a picture from after her nap today.
I've tried going in her new room during the day and sleeping on her bed, but someone always finds me and shews me off. I don't get it. Maybe I'll have to try it at night sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment