Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Decorating Eggs

The fam decorated some Easter eggs on Sunday. Lily had a lot of fun putting stickers on them...probably because the stickers were Sesame Street characters. :)



You can click on the picture below to view the whole album.

Decorating Easter Eggs


I thought we were going to spend a lazy/relaxing Sunday around the house, but then my people surprised me by trimming my nails. That is not considered "relaxing" by this dog. I was still depressed about the Tiger loss on Saturday though, so I didn't put up as much of a fight as I have in the past. My people were shocked they were able to accomplish their goal. They couldn't remember the last time they even tried to trim my nails. They gave up a long, long time ago and started taking me to the vet to have it done. I've been a part of this family for 6 years now and that was the first time they were able to trim all of my nails. We'll see what happens the next time they try.

3 comments:

Jersey said...

Norm,

I'm worried about Baldy. Does he have some sort of condition that has permanently attached his left hand to his face??? Check out the video. Seems serious. I recommend that you routinely check on him through the night to make sure his hand doesn't grow over his mouth and nose which would cause him to suffocate.

Sheila said...

Hey Greg,

Love the excitement level about your egg decorating!! That would be me if the tables were turned. I always make Blake do Easter egg decorating cause I can't stand it. Course, that usually means that we get some entire hands dyed in the process, always great fun.

Greg said...

I tried really hard to keep my zeal in check. I guess I took it a little too far.

It was early on a weekend morning and I wasn't quite awake yet. It was fun to watch Lily though. She got a kick out of the whole process.