16 years ago
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Giddy-Up
So, the other day I was standing at the back door watching over my domain when the little one came over and started petting me. All of a sudden she got super excited and ran away. She came back with her step stool from the bathroom, plopped it down next to me and said "I ride Norm." Hmm, this can't be good. She proceeded to stand on her step stool and try to hike her leg over my back. Fortunately a) I was in a good mood and b) she wasn't able to actually climb onto my back, so I didn't even flinch. I just waited for my big girl person to laugh and say, "Baby, we don't ride Norm like a horse." She hopped off her stool and left me alone. She did try again a little bit later though, this time with a burp cloth over my back like a saddle (I'm not sure if she knew that's what she was doing or if she just happened to throw a burp cloth over my back...a burp cloth she dug out of a drawer from her old room). Sadly, my tall girl person wasn't able to capture any of this on camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment