16 years ago
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
A Nice Walk...Sort Of
I got to take a nice, long walk this morning. Too bad it was to the vet for the dreaded nail trim. My happy pills don't seem to be doing the trick anymore, so they're going to up my dose a bit. We'll see what that does next time. Of couse, I'm very tired and glassy-eyed now...after the fact. I guess that adrenaline rush I get at the vet is enough to overpower the drugs my people give me. I hate the vet. On the up side though, there was a nice older couple there who seemed very fond of me. They kept commenting that I was "a good-looking dog". They've got that right!
Of course, I didn't look quite this loopy while I was actually at the vet. That couple may have a different opinion if they saw me now. Do I look pathetic or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment