Monday, October 5, 2009

New Big Girl Bike

Some friends of Grandma and Grandpa Wagner were nice enough to give Lily a big girl bike (with training wheels, of course) they had. Grandma and Grandpa brought it over yesterday. Lily loves it! There was much wailing and gnashing of teeth when we had to come inside after playing with it.


I'd say she has officially graduated from her tricycle, though she's still working on steering and pedaling at the same time (she's only ridden it once, but I learned to stay in the garage to avoid her). And pedaling uphill. I'm sure she'll be practicing a lot in the coming days and weeks though while the weather is still nice.

2 comments:

Jersey said...

sweet shirt, grg.

Greg said...

I picked it out just for you. I was hoping the pattern would hypnotize you to the point that I could make you leave a present for your people on their couch.