Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatever It Takes

Our satellite provider is currently having a dispute with Fox and has chosen to not show any Fox related channels until whatever they're arguing about (money, I assume) is settled. That means no FX and no Fox Sports Midwest, along with some other channels. This is a huge bummer for my people and I because we weren't able to get the Mizzou/Colorado game on TV this past Saturday...or were we? Take a look at what we had to resort to.

Pretty sad, huh? Or maybe ingenious? Baldy found the game streaming on some website, hooked the laptop up to the TV and we watched it on that awesome picture that fits our 46" screen so nicely. The upside is that we got to see the game, the downside, well you see the picture, right? No worries now though. My people have switched providers and are all set to watch the Mizzou/Texas A&M game this Saturday. Go Tigers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw that on twitter... direct tv right? Charter is totally on probation with me! lol One more, and I'm going dish! lol

Katie said...

We swore we'd never deal with Charter again after using them in our apartment. However, recently we ate our words and made a deal with the devil for high speed internet. Ha. We were happy with Dish, but decided we could save money by switching to Direct TV and then the dispute with Fox happened which gave us the motivation to actually make the call and switch.

Jersey said...

My people have the game on their magical TV box, now. Or so I heard. I don't live with them anymore…*sniff*…