Sunday, February 11, 2007

Steroids

I went back to the vet on Friday. They tried taking me a couple of weeks ago, but I won that battle. If you read, we were sent home with a pamplet for a doggy behavior counselor. Well, this time Greg drugged me before taking me there. It's impossible to put up a fight when you're high as a kite. Anyway, they trimmed my nails and checked out my belly again. I still have a rash, so they started me on steroids. Hopefully when I'm done with the treatment I'll have ginormous muscles! The medicine makes me go to the bathroom a lot. I figured since Katie is up feeding Lily at 3:00 a.m., she wouldn't mind getting up at 4:15 a.m. to let me out. I thought she would be happy to put on shoes and a coat to stand out there with me. I guess I was wrong. She grumbled something about waking Greg up next time. I guess we'll see what happens tonight when I start tap dancing in their room at 4 a.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send us pictures after your steroid use. I would like to be featured in a dog calendar but need to "buff up" a little to look good in front of the camera.

BaileyDog said...

I heard about your awesome tackle of Katie this afternoon in the snow. Well done, my friend. You'll have to teach me your technique sometime.