Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Columbia, Missouri

A few weeks ago my people loaded Lily and I into the car and headed to Columbia, MO to visit some friends. It was a great time. I got to hang out with my friend Jersey. Here's a picture of us together (notice how we're outside while everyone else is inside).


Lily did really well in the car. I'm not sure how I feel about her being able to watch me the entire time though. She sits backwards, so she can see me through the police barricade. That's another thing. Why doesn't she have bars around her? Doesn't she need to be contained as well? Maybe that comes when she gets a little older. She got to make some new friends also. She met Cami and Rory for the first time. Unfortunately, my moronic people didn't take a picture of baby Rory. Here's Lily and Cami though.




Cami even serenaded Lily with "Jesus Loves Me".



Everyone had a great time. On a different note, you may remember me rambling on about my people calling me "dainty". I still don't understand...

1 comment:

Jersey said...

I look awesome.

I miss you, Norm.