Monday, March 24, 2008

Fun Times, Crazy Weather and Easter Sunday

Lily got to play in her first fort this past week. It wasn't anything too complicated, just two chairs and a blanket, but she thought it was the best thing ever. I wasn't too excited about it. Katie put it in the middle of the family room right where I usually lay. Instead of relaxing, I was forced to join in the "fun". I eventually left and made myself comfortable under the dining room table. Here's a picture of Lily petting me in her fort.

Greg's birthday was this weekend. Katie got him a coffee maker along with a few smaller things. It turns out the box was the perfect Lily size. She thought it was so much fun to sit in. Seems like she's easily entertained.


The weather on Friday was gorgeous...sunny and 60 degrees. Greg was off work, so we were able to hang out in the backyard and enjoy it. He took the opportunity to hit a few golf balls around. Lily thought it was hilarious.





Finally, we spent Easter with the grandparents. Well, I didn't. I was left alone at home. Everyone else went to Grandma Polly and Grandpa Jerry's house for dinner. The weather was wild. Big, huge snowflakes came down making it look like a blizzard. This just two days after we enjoyed golf in the backyard. Here's a picture of Lily catching snowflakes and a video of just how hard it snowed.



1 comment:

Jersey said...

Norm,

Your ability to film and take pictures telepathically is truly incredible. I had no such luck this past weekend. My people went to some other people's house and played cards. I played "sniff those other dogs" at the doggy day care place. It was absolutely fantastic. I am now slowly recovering from my coma-like state of exhaustion.

Hope to see you soon.

Love,

Jersey