Friday, May 30, 2008

18 Month Check-Up

Lily went to the doctor today for her 18 month check-up. Where has the time gone?! She now weighs 20 lbs. 4 oz. and is 31" tall. That puts her in the 3rd percentile for weight...still... and 30th percentile for height. She got two shots and goes back at 2 years old. The doctor gave her two thumbs up and said she's doing well. He's not concerned about her weight at all, since that's the growth curve she's been on since birth.

Last weekend my people turned Lily's carseat around to face forward. I haven't been in the car with her since she's turned around, but I hear she loves it. It's a shame I won't be able to entertain her anymore though. She used to love watching me go nuts in the car.

My people have lots of pictures on the camera they need to unload. Pictures of her at the park on the playground, playing in the hose in the back yard and at her last Inchworms class at the Y. Oh! There are also pictures of our awesome shed being torn down. I'll do my best to post some once they're off the camera. Here's a picture from a week or two ago. My bald person was trying to teach Lily how to hit a golf ball. She had more fun stealing the golf balls and running away from him though. That's my girl!

No comments: