Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bath Time

I tried to block this experience out for the past week, but it is still haunting my dreams. Perhaps I can move past this episode if I talk about it. My people tied me to a tree and forced me to take a bath last weekend. I was quite shocked and greatly offended. For some reason, they documented this abusive treatment on video.

Here is one of me clearly indicating that I don't want a bath. You would think he would get the hint after seeing me try to climb a tree. I need to work on training him some more.



Eventually, I accepted my fate and let him finish. As you can see in this video, I did manage to show my displeasure by shaking water onto him.

2 comments:

Jersey said...

Nice work. See if you can jump up on the couch after your bath. It feels great. I like rolling around on the carpet, but I hear your people took all that away from you.

Keri said...

Norm--I am sorry your spa day wasn't as fun as mine. I have learned to go with it and then I get LOTS of treats and praise! Try that next time!