This is a video of Lily going down a slide at Vago Park. She's a pro at going down slides by herself now. You can probably hear me panting behind the camera. I was so excited to get out of the house and stretch my legs at the park!
Lily got to play in the hose for the first time on one of the first hot days here. My people tried setting up the sprinkler for her to run through, but she was too scared to go near it. I don't blame her! Instead, they ended up just spraying the hose at her and she loved it!
1 comment:
I can totally do that tunnel trick. I also know how to jump through a big tire. Do they give pieces of string cheese to make Lily go faster, too? Can she lay in one place for over four minutes?
Post a Comment