16 years ago
Friday, August 8, 2008
Extra Dinner?
Something incredibly awesome almost happened a few minutes ago. For the past week or so, I have been listening to a bird sing away in the attic. Today, little chirpy decided to hang out on the attic fan vent while complaining loudly about being stuck. It was getting a bit annoying. Thankfully, my bald person came up with a brilliant idea. He took a broom handle and forced the vent open. This allowed tweety to drop down to my level. I proceeded to chase him around the house until he disappeared under a couch. After some quick furniture rearranging, the bird revealed himself. I was able to then use my superior agility and quick reflexes to stun him. I took a moment to savor this unexpected treat. Unfortunately, old baldy swooped in and helped little chirpy get outside. I didn't see what happened there, but I'm sure the bird recovered nicely and flew happily away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am SO jealous. I routinely make the rounds in our backyard to keep out pesky birds and bunny rabbits -- but I've NEVER had one cornered inside! Nice work stunning the malicious varmint. See if baldy wants to play along and swat it upside the head next time. He probably just didn't understand the game.
Post a Comment