So, this past weekend, Jersey and Hershey's people came and stayed with us. They all abandoned me again so they could go to the Mizzou/Illinois football game. If you remember, they did the same thing to me
last year. Grr. When will they understand that I want to go to these games also?? Fortunately, they recorded the game and I was able to watch it with them when they got home (Yes, they watched it as soon as they got home. They must have really short memories or something.) The Tigers were victorious, which just makes us all even more excited to see how they do the rest of the season. Here are a couple of pics.



Lily did not get to go to the game either. She spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Stewart's house. She was dressed appropriately though...in the outfit she wore
last year! Yes, she's 21 months old and can still wear a 6-9 month outfit (onesie not snapped).


On Sunday, Bailey Dog's people came over to hang out with everyone. They were nice enough to bring Rock Band with them. I have some awesome video of everyone singing and rockin' out. I'm going to refrain from posting those videos now though because I know Bailey has some amazing footage also. I'm not sure we want to start that trend. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment