Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What a Day!

The weather was beautiful today! Fall is definitely on its way in. To make the day even more perfect, I got to go for a walk! At the park! I know that shouldn't be a big deal. I mean, owners are supposed to take us dogs for walks all the time, right? Especially when the dog could lose a few pounds, right? Well, not my owners. Something about me being a pain with the stroller or something. It doesn't matter though because today I got to go for a walk with my cousins Nome and Hawkeye. Here's a picture of the three of us. This was taken a while ago when I stayed with them for a week. Today was even better because we weren't all tethered together.


I have to say though, I think I'm getting a complex. Every time I'm out with them, people constantly stop and tell their people how handsome they are. No one ever says that to me when I'm with them. Hmm...

The other cool thing that happened today was that I got to ride in the new car for the first time. Look how shiny it is! You can see my girl person in the reflection. Wow! I did my best to smudge up the back windows, but my girl person did a pretty good job of protecting the seats and back area from all the fur I shoot out when I get excited.

On a related note, does anyone know of someone interested in buying a car? We have a 2002 Nissan Xterra available. Spread the word.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Norm is that the car you peed on the seats and ripped the interior with you claws?

Hunter Dog