Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Am Old

I used to love playing in the snow. I'd happily go outside, put my nose down in it and run across the yard. Now, my people open the door for me to go out and I just look at them like they're crazy. Why would I want to go out in the cold and get wet? I'd rather just sleep on the warm bed.

**UPDATE**
Baldy ended up having to throw a treat out into the snow this morning to trick me into going outside. Not cool. This afternoon he and Lily went out to play. I tried to go out with them, but it was just too cold, so I came inside. Then he had the nerve to throw a snowball at the door and scare the living daylights out of me. I ended up crawling on top of my tall girl person in the hopes she would protect me. She did not. She just pushed me off the chair. I'm so mistreated.

No comments: