Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Story in Which I Wake Up the Kids

So, a while ago there were a series of thunderstorms that came through the area. My tall person put the kiddos down for their naps, but I was nervous because I knew another storm was coming. I was tap, tap, tapping all around the house looking for a safe place to curl up. The kids got to sleep and then the storm came. I decided to nose open the door to Lily's room and curl up on the rug in there. I didn't realize her door would make a really loud noise when I pushed it open, so of course she woke up and screamed because I had scared her. Her scream then woke up Henry and he started crying. It was awesome. Needless to say, my tall girl person was NOT happy with me. That day was a total nap fail in our house.

No comments: