
So, my life as a dog gets a bit boring sometimes. I thought I would spice things up by starting this blog. First of all, I should provide some background. My people adopted me from the Humane Society on October 11, 2003. That is me and Katie in the picture to the left. I was 4 or 5 months then. I weighed about 25 pounds when I moved in.
My two people are really nice. I'm glad they decided to live with me. I get bored around the house when they aren't here. I used to have troubles telling them apart. Now I know that Katie has hair. Greg does not. Katie is really nice to me. She lets me sleep on the bed with her whenever Greg isn't around. She pets me a lot. Greg is fun too. He lets me wrestle with him. I like to let him win every now and then.
2 comments:
I don't even know what to say, except I am still laughing!
Hey, this isn't a bad idea. Maybe I'll set Bailey up with an account so he can keep the world updated with the details of his exciting life.
Post a Comment