Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crazy Weather

Today got off to an odd start. Greg got up an hour early for some reason. Katie was still sleeping, so I had him let me out before he left for the day. What happened to the weather? It was very rainy and very cold. I'm not sure, but I suspect that cold white stuff may appear soon. When I am done here, I think I will go curl up next to Katie and warm up.

Katie seems to be hanging around a lot more. She used to disappear during the days like Greg does. That stopped recently. Also, she is getting bigger. I've been trying to walk her more, but it doesn't seem to be helping. I wonder what is going on.

I'm glad to see my friends have access to the internet as well. We don't see each other enough. Maybe some of them will start their own blogs as well. In response to Jersey, I should point out that my people didn't put up the usual array of shiny stuff this year. There is a small tree in the corner with Mizzou ornaments on it. They seem pretty attached to those. I might upset Greg and Katie quite a bit if I stepped on one.

3 comments:

Jersey said...

Norm,

You're a pansy. "Ooooooo, I might upset my people!!" All you gotta do is wait until they're not looking . . . and attack! And what's this ONE ornament business? I took care of at least a dozen the other day. I'm going for the whole tree next week.

Today I'm playing with my homeys at the doggy day care place that I suckered my people into taking me to. It's great. I just run non-stop sniffing butts and digging holes. Plus, I've learned to fart like a howitzer. I think I woke Jeff up this morning.

Talk to you later . . . pansy.

Jersey

Norm said...

Ah Jersey. Your young age definitely shows. In time, you may be as mature as I am. You will realize that it is easier to train your people when you are nice to them.

I prefer the sneak fart attack. I let one rip (silently of course) and then walk away like nothing happened. I don't think my people have caught on yet. They keep making comments about a skunk being in the house. If that were the case, I would definitely know. My people can be a bit slow at times.

Norm

BaileyDog said...

Jersey, I agree with Norm here, you've got to fool the owners into thinking that you're under their control. Choose something better than an ornament, perhaps a nice chicken breast, or a hamburger patty. That's where the reward comes...

Every time I fart I can't control myself, I need to just turn and smell it from the source. Mmmmm, I can just imagine that wonderful odor.