Sunday, December 3, 2006

Hectic Weekend


It's been hectic around here this weekend. First, my people decided to take a drive when that cold, hard stuff was falling from the sky. They disappeared for a couple of days. I got bored and went to visit my new cousin, Nome. I don't have any pictures yet. I'll post one when I can. So, after a few days, Greg and Katie come back on Saturday. They must have gone back to the humane society to adopt a new pet. I can't figure out exactly what she is, but she sure does squeek a lot. I'm a little jealous. She gets her own room with a nice wooden crate. When I was adopted, I was shoved to the basement in a cold metal crate. She seems to get a lot of visitors. Here is a picture of me and my new friend, Lily Beth.

Greg wanted me to add a couple of links.
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=9K0Y0J6Y7Q
http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?UrlID=3L4T8R6D6K

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

As strange as she seems now, you're going to love playing with your new person before you know it. She'll love to play with all your toys, and she'll want you to protect her from harm as she figures out what's dangerous and what's not. Have fun!!! She sure is cute!

BaileyDog said...

Watch out Norm. I tried to talk (through smelling and licking) one of those things once and my owners got all upset with me. The small thing and I were able to communicate from a distance, but those humans are just so uptight. I bet it's nice now that your owners are there all day to give you lots of food and treats. It's tough to get good naps in with them always clapping and yelling your name, but I don't mind the company.