INCREDIBLE! If I were you, I'd make sure to be there when it happens next time to sweep up the goods...
As the proud owner of an 11 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old, just wait until they start throwing up!! Hhmm, hhmm, nothing like pepperoni pizza the second time around!
Sorry bout that, my owner is just getting the hang of this computer stuff. Anonymous is me - Thor
Post a Comment
3 comments:
INCREDIBLE! If I were you, I'd make sure to be there when it happens next time to sweep up the goods...
As the proud owner of an 11 year old, 3 year old and 4 month old, just wait until they start throwing up!! Hhmm, hhmm, nothing like pepperoni pizza the second time around!
Sorry bout that, my owner is just getting the hang of this computer stuff. Anonymous is me - Thor
Post a Comment