I think my favorite thing about having the new baby around is that she smells really good. Last night while Greg was holding her, Lily let out a nice string of poots, toots, and gas. It was heavenly.
For some reason, Greg tried to pin me down last night while holding the dreaded nail clipping torture device. He tricked me into laying down next to him by acting like he was going to rub my belly. Then he tried to pin me. He should know better. He can't pin me. I thought we had moved past that a long time ago. I'm not sure what got into him. Later, while napping next to Katie, I had a dream that she was using the torture device on me. Wow, that was a scary dream. I decided to stay awake and keep an eye on my people just in case.
16 years ago
2 comments:
For some reason, I let my people win the battle of cutting my nails. I try to hide as long as I can but my man person tends to find me and drag me into the open. But I still have the victory over the furniture. I think it is a good trade-off.
Oh - wait till your people start to blame you for Lily's poots. No respect.
Jeff tried to pin me down and mess with my feet about a week ago. His arm tasted surprisingly good as I chomped through it with my teeth. I thought it was all part of the game, but he didn't seem to appreciate it too much.
Just to rub it in, I let Sam clip my nails without any problems at all, yesterday. I even voluntarily hopped in the bathtub for a good washing. She clipped my nails and kept saying, "gooooooood puppy!" as if I was really accomplishing something by standing there. I'll take the praise, though . . . I rule.
Post a Comment