Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lily Update

My new friend Lily went to see the doctor again this week. She is up to 5 pounds 14 ounces. She is gaining about an ounce a day. At this rate, she will weigh 479 pounds when she turns 21. I'm really concerned. I've been trying to tell my people, but they just don't get it. I stared. I paced. I whined. I refused to sit. All they did was yell at me. Eventually I gave up and decided to write about it in my blog. Maybe later, I will go take a nap on their pillows.


Here is a Norm's eye view of Lily.

5 comments:

BaileyDog said...

Woah! What the HECK IS THAT THING!???

You'd better start running now Norm, if she sits on you or steps on your paw at 479 pounds it would be the end of you!

BTW, I'm not so happy about sharing comment space with that feline either. It's not right, this is a dog blog.

Norm said...

I cannot control my fans.

I think I saw Fuzzy in my yard last night. If I ever catch him, I will have a little heart to heart with him.

Jersey said...

Heart to heart? How 'bout fang to neck? Remember, cats are not to be trusted. Nor is their existence to be condoned. Wow . . . I really learned some big words today....

Speaking of big -- your new person is going to be HUGE! Jeff is telling me to insert a mom joke here, but I'm too tactful for that. I realize that actual mothers might be reading this blog and might not understand how hilarious I am.

fuzzy said...

Dear exclusive doggie club: this is America, duh, where we even let lowlife doggies publish their pictures and talk to one another on their own bloggie, doggie space. Whats the deal with this Lily Beth stealing your attention? Cats rise above such a need for attention. I guess when you are already number one (like I am), you don't get frantic for attention, like a drooling, tail-waving, can't hold my pee doggie.

baxter-guinness connection said...

Yo homie Norm! You don't know us but we think your page is the biggity bomb! Our people said your people are cool, and we don't know about that little people you got over there, looks like an attention stealer. Our people talk about how cute she is, and we are getting worried. We told our people there will be none of that in our hizzie! So we can't wait to meet you. Baxter says he gets to hang with you since he's older, but I'm 4 1/2 months and I can already write, so I get to at least latch onto one of your ankles and tag along. I hope our people get money for scooby snacks in St. Louis, so we can be neighbors and party and what not. Tampa is nice, but we don't get any of that fun ice stuff you talked about (except from our people out of the cold food box). I'll be watchin' your blog, and I'll tell Baxter to check it too. And be careful around the Feline, they are nothing but trouble.
Bax-Guinness Connection (BGC)