Wednesday, December 27, 2006

1 Month


Lily went to the doctor for her 1 month check-up today. She's 6 lbs. 8 oz. and is now 19-1/2" long. She's in the 3rd percentile for height and weight and the 5th percentile in head size. She's nice and proportioned and still a little peanut. She also got her first shot and was NOT happy about it, but quickly went back to sleep. I don't blame her though. I hate getting shots. She's lucky they didn't try to trim her nails. That's the worst! When I get in her face to sniff her, I've noticed that her eyes have really lightened up. They're much less gray and much more blue. The doctor says she could start smiling any time now. Surely my whiskers in her face will do the trick. I'll keep you posted.

This is a picture of the duck I got for Christmas. It is yummy. I love leaving the stuffing on the floor for Greg and Katie to clean up. That's a fun game.

1 comment: