Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

Every year Santa brings me a super long rawhide bone. He must've forgot this year because I didn't get anything. That's ok though. Maybe my people will get me one soon. Other people got me some pretty cool stuff. Lots of treats, some of them homemade even! I think my favorite present is the stuffed duck a friend gave me. I'm working hard to tear off its wings and head. I like to grab it by the neck and shake it, just to make sure it's really dead.

Lily had a good Christmas. It was very busy. She got to meet all of her aunts, uncles and cousins. Here is a picture of Lily's cousins from North Carolina, Madison & Nathan. Winston made the trip also, but we haven't had a chance to meet. I hope to do so later this week. Several friends are in from out of town also. She'll get to meet them later this week. She's very excited. I think that's why she was crying so much last night.

This is cousin Ben from Louisiana holding Lily. He says she is the best girl in the whole world.








Here is Uncle Tim and cousin Sam, also from Louisiana. Hunter dog came with them, but he was shy and did not pose for any pictures.

No comments: