
I have four cousins. The senior cousin is Hunter (~70 dog yrs). He lives in Shreveport. Here is a picture of me, Greg and Hunter from last Christmas. Hunter is a wise dog. I learned much from him about dealing with little people. Apparently, a day will come when the little person sits in a tall chair and throws food on the floor. I can't wait.

Two of my cousins live in St. Louis. Sadie (~50 dog yrs) only has three legs. I'm not sure how she does it, but she gets around prety well. She is very laid back and easy going. However, she loves to meet and lick new people.

My newest cousin is Nome (~14 dog yrs). He came from the far off land of Kentucky to live with Sadie. I'm not convinced that Sadie had any say in that deal. They seem to get along ok. He is still just a teenager. I had a lot of fun playing with him when I went to visit last week. He seems to like that cold hard stuff a lot more than I do.

The fourth cousin is Winston. He recently moved with his people from Wisconsin to North Carolina. We haven't had a chance to meet. All I know is that he has short legs and big ears.
1 comment:
what's the deal with all these dogs checking in. I am fuzzy the cat. You may have seen my world famous strip in all the leading newspapers in the world.
my friends tell me that you are afraid of mouses and you keep mouses traps out all the time lest you see mouses and they attack you.
Post a Comment