16 years ago
Monday, December 11, 2006
Frito Feet
The other night Greg said to Katie "Norm smells like Fritos." Yeah I do and it's AWESOME! Katie agreed and thought it was kind of odd. Then Bailey's owners were at the house and the topic came up again. They agreed that Bailey smells like Fritos too. They said that dogs "sweat" between the pads of their feet causing the odor. I don't know about all that, but I do know that I smell pretty darn good. I mean, who doesn't like the smell of Fritos? Geez.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Norm, I love the smell of my feet! Dang, I also love the way they taste. Actually, if I can reach it, I'm all about the way it tastes, if you know what I mean...
Norm, there are other dogs like us, this is not an uncommon blessing.
Dog Feet Cornchips
Watch out that your owners don't try to put froo froo powder on your paws. And keep a keen eye out for scissors so that they don't try to trim the hair between your toes.
Norm: of course, dogs smell. It is one of the givens of life, just like: CATZ RULE.
Not sure what you guys are talking about with these "Fritos." Is this one of those people foods? Every time I get a quick lick off a plate, my people yell at me. I've found the most successful strategy for morsel swiping is to use a distraction.
For instance, last night I waited for dinner time when Sam and Jeff were on the couch eating something they called "pasta." All I know is that it looked delicious. So, when Jeff got up for a phone call, I pulled a newspaper off the kitchen counter and began swinging it around as if I'd just fetched it and deserved a treat. Sam, predictably, got up and took it away from me. While she put it away, I darted for her plate and got a few good licks in while eyeing Jeff for his return. I am so awesome.
They yelled at me a lot -- I think because I didn't finish what was on my plate before leaving the table. Whatever . . . it was TOTALLY worth it!
PS - Norm, why is there a CAT on your blog? What the crap?
Post a Comment