16 years ago
Monday, January 1, 2007
Tigers
I've been a little depressed for the past couple of days. My beloved Tigers failed to beat the Beavers in the Sun Bowl this past week. They lost by one point (38-39) when Oregon State went for 2 pts late in the game. Everyone knows a Tiger would destroy a Beaver in real life. I place all the blame for the loss on my people. They left the house prior to halftime and turned the TV off. How did they expect me to cheer for our team? They know I don't have thumbs. I can't hold the remote and surf like Greg does. I'm positive that my cheers would've made a difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Clearly your people are stupid. I don't know . . . somwhere between stupid and Kansas fan if they leave a Tigers game early for what OBVIOUSLY couldn't be a good reason.
About your duck: Just today I tore the head off my bear -- it was fantastic! Now it's like I've got two smaller versions. I'm not convinced it's dead, yet, though. Maybe a few more thrashings.
My people claim they had a good reason for leaving. It was something about visiting family and watching the 2nd half in high definition. I don't understand what that is, but they seemed happy about it.
Jeff assures me that this reasoning is, indeed, sufficient and actually expected. I'm still suspicious, though.
See if they watch the basketball game tonight. That will be a good test.
If watching your team lose with much higher definition and detail is a good thing, then I guess I understand why they left.
Post a Comment