Monday, January 8, 2007

Basement Retreat

I've learned that the basement is a peaceful retreat. If I sleep on the couch down there then Greg can't kick me off their bed in the middle of the night and Katie won't wake me up when she gets up to feed Lily. I also can't hear Lily crying when I'm down there. I come up in the mornings to say hi to everyone and let Greg feed me then I head back down there for an early morning nap. When I sense that it's light out, I come up to sun myself on their bed. What a rough life.

2 comments:

BaileyDog said...

My owners bed doesn't have any sun exposure. I'll put in a request for that...

Norm said...

You are missing out big time. Sleeping in the sun is awesome. I do my best sleeping when it is warm. I finally got Greg to understand this. The other night, while sleeping on the bed, I got a bit chilly. (for some reason my people sleep with a fan on) Greg finally recognized my discomfort and gave me his blanket. It's times like that when I think he has real potential.