16 years ago
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Icy Sunday
I got to spend all afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Stewart's house on Sunday. Freezing stuff was falling from the sky and caused our house to get dark and cold. My people said something about not having power, whatever that is. They decided that little Lily wouldn't enjoy spending time in a cold house, so we packed up and went to Grandma and Grandpa's. I don't see what the big deal is. I spend every day in the cold, dark basement. You don't see me complaining about it. In fact, I enjoy it. Anyway, I love going to Grandma and Grandpa's because they have a big fenced in back yard I can run free in. It's great. I can sit on their deck and survey the neighborhood and then take off down the stairs when something looks interesting. However, the cold icy stuff put a damper on my outside time while we were there this time. Bummer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I got the scoop from my owners, you may be spending more time outside Norm. It seems your owners have purchased some magic spell fence/boundary thing. I think you are strong enough to overcome it, that is, if they don't brainwash you into thinking that you can't overcome it.
What?!? They should know better. They can't contain me!
Bailey - I don't appreciate you filling Norm's head with these crazy ideas. The truth is, Norm may be able to actually enjoy his back yard for more than 2 minutes at a time if he can learn to stay put. He doesn't understand the dangers that lurk outside of his yard; busy roads, fast cars, overly protective foofy dog owning gun wielding neighbors. This is for his own good.
Post a Comment