16 years ago
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Training
I have been working really hard on training my people. They have learned several tricks. When I pace back and forth between them and the back door, that means I need to go outside. When I press my nose against the leash drawer, that means I want to go somewhere. When I lay on my back, I need a belly rub. I recently taught them that when I stare at them and wag my tail, that means I want a rawhide bone. Next, I think I will work on teaching them to cook me better food. That dry stuff is terrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Norm,
I have also learned that if you step on ornaments, they break! It's a really fun thing to do when your people are gone. I encourage you to try this as soon as possible.
Love,
Jersey
Post a Comment