Well, Katie's parents came over last Wednesday to visit with Lily and give her an Easter basket. I was very jealous, so I kept barking and being obnoxious. It was great because it made Lily cry. Katie got frustrated with my antics and made me go outside. Silly her thought the new electric fence would contain me. She was wrong. I jumped the gate and left the yard. That's right, I crossed THREE fence lines to get out and it didn't bother me at all. I was nice though because I decided not to roam the neighborhood. I just went across the street to visit Turbo. Once Greg found out what I did, he upped the shock intensity for the fence. I haven't tested it yet. I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity. Maybe tomorrow when Katie's parents come back over.
Here are some recent pictures of Lily. Greg and Katie must've been trying to dress her like movie characters. Her red Reebok sweatsuit is really cute. She looks like she could be a member of the
Royal Tenenbaum family.

Here is her
Nacho Libre look.

Finally, a picture of her in her Easter dress.
No comments:
Post a Comment