Monday, April 2, 2007

4 Month Check Up

Lily went to the doctor today. She weighed in at 11 lbs. 13 oz. and is 23-1/2". She's now in the 25th percentile in height and 20th percentile in weight. The doctor says she'll probably be on the petite side. Hehe. She got 5 shots again and was not happy about it. She also wasn't too happy about the exam this time either. She was actually awake during the entire thing. The doctor says everything looks good. She goes back in 2 months.

2 comments:

BaileyDog said...

Wow, Norm. How brave of you to go to the doctor with Lily to collect all of those stats to report back to us. Way to take one for the team! I'd be afraid they'd get mixed up and give ME the shots...

Anonymous said...

I don't blame Lily. I'm not happy when I get my shots, either. Your baby sister is still about 4 pounds lighter and about 7" shorter than me! Maybe your people need to feed her Cat Chow; it's worked for me. I read your commentary on the storms, Norm, and I've got to agree with the others; you're kind of a wuss. Storms aren't even barely worth waking up from a nap for.