So, my early optimism for the tournament was not completely unfounded. Kansas was taken down by UCLA this weekend. Although, I have some misgivings about UCLA. I learned of the infamous Tyus Edney incident in a recent history class. Better them than Kansas, I suppose.
On a related note, North Carolina lost this past weekend to Georgetown. I do not despise UNC quite as much as Kansas. However, I do feel compelled to root against former KU coach and current UNC coach, Roy Williams. But, even that is not enough to ever make me cheer for Duke to beat North Carolina. You see, Coach K sent Quin to Mizzou a few years back in an effort to undermine our great basketball tradition. Now, I am obligated to root against Duke whenever possible. This college basketball stuff sure is complicated...
16 years ago
1 comment:
Did someone say, "chicken?" That's one of the few foods I'm not allergic to. At least that's the game I'm playing with my owners to try to freak them out. I rule.
Recently my people switched up foods on me about twenty times and put all kinds of other crap in the food bowl like rice . . . who the crap invented rice, anyway? I skillfully get all the real food without eating too much of it, though.
I think the reason for all the messing around was that I ate a whole bag of food that was laced with that rat poison. I'm pretty sure it was about 75% poison. I can take it, though -- I'm TUFF. Sure, I lost 12 pounds, but I'm winning the war, now. The short pretty one gives me breakfast and SECOND breakfast now. It's awesome. The tall stupid one just yells at me for being on the couch . . . I don't care -- it's totally worth it.
Post a Comment