Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Should be a Weatherman...er Dog

We're entering the time of year I dread most...storm season. I can always sense when a storm is coming. I try to warn my people, but they just laugh at me and call me "crazy". The one who's home all the time even took a couple of videos of me freaking out. At first she thought I was scared of the creeky back door, which I am, but I was really freaking out about the many tornadoes that were surely headed in our direction. They just won't listen to me though. First I jumped on the couch next to her and shook uncontrollably. That's when she got started laughing and got the video camera out. Then I stuck myself to her leg. When she went to get Lily from her crib, I went with her and jumped up to look in the crib also. When she put Lily on the changing table, I sat between her and the table. When she sat down to feed her, I tried to get in her lap also. That didn't go over so well. Then I went behind the chair and poked my nose around to let her know I was still there. Finally they went in the living room and started playing on the floor. I sat RIGHT NEXT TO HER and panted constantly in her face. What more can I do? Doesn't she know that deadly tornadoes are heading right for us??

1 comment:

BaileyDog said...

Google Acepromazine, take a bunch, face the storm head-on and run around the border of the yard.