Well, I did it. I jumped the gate and left the yard again. It hurt a lot more this time. I let out a loud "Yelp!" as I went over. It was totally worth it though. I got to go over and see Turbo and lift my leg on him. Excellent. If I'm going to regularly get shocked like that though, I may have to rethink my jumping strategy.
In other news, Lily rolled from her back to tummy for the first time yesterday. She doesn't really like to be on her tummy though, so she doesn't know what to do once she rolls. I guess that'll be motivation for her to learn how to go from her tummy to her back.
16 years ago
2 comments:
Cousin Norm -
You are definitely one gutsy canine. How angry does that make your Mom and Dad? I find that I can really get under my folks' skin by sitting next to the couch and start whining with my incredibly high-pitched whine (my one real talent) whenever I want to go outside. Once out, I can then wait just until they sit back down before I begin to whine again to come back inside (he he). If I am really feeling mischievous, I will wait until about 2 am and sit in their bedroom doorway and proceed to whine - that really ticks my Dad off :-) Keep up the good work.
Winston
Sometimes when I roll over, I don't make it all the way around and get stuck on my back. I still get the treat anyway...
Post a Comment