I took my people to the store last night. They re-opened the Petsmart by our house, so we went to check it out. Plus, my people owed me a huge rawhide from Christmas. They get one for me every year and didn't this year...something about being distracted with a baby and not having a Petsmart open close by. Excuses. Anyway, we loaded up in the car last night and headed out. While we were there, two older ladies commented on how "pretty" I was. I much prefer to be described as handsome. It turns out they thought I was a girl! My people set them straight and all was well. Then they noticed Lily in her stroller. The one lady said "Oh, here's the pretty one. This is a boy, you can definitely tell." Man, was she embarrassed when my people had to correct her again! In her defense, Lily was wearing green and was holding a burp cloth such that you couldn't tell it was a dress. However, the burp cloth was pink with flowers so she should've been able to figure it out. Oh well. This happens a lot with both Lily and I, so our people are used to correcting everyone.
Also, I'm back on steroids and antibiotics. This stupid rash thing is back on my belly. I think my people found something at the store last night that will hopefully help me not break out like this in the future...at least not as regularly. We'll see.
I hear my friend Bailey has been enrolled in school. Poor thing. I always thought he was pretty well-behaved. I wonder what he did to make them put him in school?
16 years ago
1 comment:
School is awesome. I've trained my red-haired owner pretty well. She gives me all kinds of food. And I've shown several times how awesome I am at tricks, but I've grown bored with them, now. Crazy people keep asking me to do stuff, but I just don't see the point. I figure, I'll get treats whenever I want anyway -- just wait 'till they're not looking at dinner.
Post a Comment