Lily's baby dedication was yesterday at church. Greg and Katie talked about taking me since I'm part of the family, but then they laughed. They thought I wouldn't behave in church or something. Here's a picture of them. I guess there were multiple cameras taking pictures, so they didn't know where to look.

After the dedication, the grandparents came back to the house for a BBQ. I love when everyone comes over because I get a lot of attention AND I'm allowed to eat on my big bone for a long time. Something about keeping me out of trouble. I'm also able to go outside a ton whenever Greg grills. Every time he opens the door, I go through it. It's a great game.
Here's a picture of Lily on her playmat. She has a lot of fun on it.
2 comments:
Norm,
Your powers of deductive reasoning are amazing! I would have gone for the, "Katie was clueless and looked the wrong way" and "The bald one just lost his keys in Lily's dress" reasons. Those seem the more obvious choices. Did you learn that at doggy school?
Not related to this thread, but tell your owners they did a great job on your bathroom. Looks like you're a night pooper based on the picture. I'm more of a morning dog, myself, but to each his own. Have fun in the new digs.
Jersey,
I must say that your powers of deductive reasoning are not quite as impressive as mine. I am not an exclusive night pooper. I can poop any time during the day. It all depends on how I feel.
Post a Comment