Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Magic Chair, Fun Feet and Other Randomness

Since my last post, my people have pulled a tall chair out of the closet and have started putting Lily in it for some of her meals. I think this may be the magic chair that my cousins Hunter and Winston have told me about. They say that the tall chair magically drops food, so whenever my people put Lily in it I am sure to go check it out. They're just giving her cereal and veggies right now though, so no food has fallen yet. Here's a picture of Lily in her big girl chair.

Lily has also found her feet. She thinks they're a ton of fun and always has them up by her face. I'm teaching her well. I love to sleep with my feet in my face.

I've been working hard on the big bone my people bought me a week or so ago. Here's a picture of me with it before I started chewing on it.

Finally, here's just a cute picture of Lily. Hard to believe she's been living with us for 5 months already.

No comments: