Monday, May 21, 2007

New Bathroom

My people surprised me this past weekend by remodeling my bathroom. I didn't have to do any work. I just hung out and watched while they tore out all the old fixtures and put new stuff in. I have all sorts of new stuff to pee on now. It's great!

For a while, they taunted me by taking the gate off of its hinges. I thought maybe they were so confident in my "respect" for the boundaries that they just didn't need it anymore. I was planning to prove them wrong. However, I ended up getting tied to the tree. They aren't any fun. Anyway, it turned out that the bald one was fixing it. It had something to do with the latch falling off. That doesn't sound like a problem to me. But, in the end, the gate was right back where it always was.

No comments: