Thursday, December 13, 2007

Putting Two and Two Together

Last night I heard my people talking about how they've made hotel reservations for their trip. They've also been discussing how they want to handle the drive to South and North Carolina after Christmas. A few weeks ago they mentioned having my reservations made at the kennel. I'm really not liking the sound of all this. I even heard Katie telling Greg that the kennel offers five different kinds of "suites", but only have "studio apartments" available the week after Christmas. I definitely don't like that sound of that! If they're going to put me in a kennel, they should at least have the decency to reserve the Penthouse Suite for me, don't you think?!

On another, more exciting note, Lily took her first steps this week! She's still not really walking, but I'm sure she'll be chasing me around the house in no time. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, what's the deal with your picture on the postage stamp. do you have a deal with george bush? how come cats, the premier species, are not pictured instead of the lowly canine?
fuzzy