That's a nice picture you took of that stupid opossum, Norm. I'm confident you, indeed, would have torn it to shreds -- as it deserves!
I caught one in my backyard one time. Just the sound of my ferocious bark sent fear to the very heart of the evil rodent as it sensed impending doom. It literally fell over dead from fear without me having to touch it. I'm awesome.
I went back out there later and it was gone .... I guess my people threw it away or burned it or something....
2 comments:
That's a nice picture you took of that stupid opossum, Norm. I'm confident you, indeed, would have torn it to shreds -- as it deserves!
I caught one in my backyard one time. Just the sound of my ferocious bark sent fear to the very heart of the evil rodent as it sensed impending doom. It literally fell over dead from fear without me having to touch it. I'm awesome.
I went back out there later and it was gone .... I guess my people threw it away or burned it or something....
happy hunting.
I also scared one to death in my yard. I was hoping to do that again last night, but that stupid door was in my way.
Post a Comment